Who We Are:
Columbus Regional Healthcare System is a 154-bed, not-for-profit organization affiliated with Carolinas Healthcare System and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. CRHS boasts an impressive and highly trained medical staff and other healthcare professionals dedicated to the well-being of every patient in their care.
To be the primary healthcare home of the citizens of Columbus County and surrounding communities, Columbus Regional Healthcare System is dedicated to improving the health of the community and to being a leader in raising standards for excellence in care delivery.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Matching retirement plan
- Employee-oriented workplace
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Professional growth and advancement
- Small hospital feel with large healthcare system resources
- Sign-on bonus for select positions
Where We Are:
Located in Whiteville, NC just 45 miles west of Wilmington and 45 miles north of Myrtle Beach, the region around CRHS has something for everyone.
- Small towns with Southern charm
- Galleries and museums
- Shopping and restaurants
- World-class golf courses
- Beautiful Atlantic beaches
- Winding rivers and picturesque lakes
- Expansive outdoor space for hiking and camping
Ready to Get Started?
Does Columbus Regional Healthcare System sound like the place for you? If you’re ready to explore the possibilities, start your job search with CRHS today.