Donayre Cancer Care Center
At Donayre Cancer Care we work hard everyday for members of our community who have been diagnosed with cancer.
Our patients receive:
- Chemotherapy close to home. Nurses and staff are trained in the specialized areas of oncology and chemotherapy, skilled in IV medication and fluids as well as patient monitoring (ie: blood counts, symptoms, medications)
- An in-house pharmacy that mixes drugs on site, prevents delays in delivery and supports the safe and timely administration of chemotherapy drugs
- Access to clinical trials
- Supportive medication, including the use of growth factors and blood transfusions to help build a patient’s general health
- Nursing and social service support for patient counseling to help patients cope with the personal and financial stressors caused by cancer and the treatment of cancer
- Nutritional and spiritual counseling
Call us at 910-641-8220 for more information.
711 North Franklin Street, Whiteville, NC, 28472